Friday 28 June 2013

New balls and welly boots...

So its The Championships, Wimbledon and Glastonbury Festival. Bring on the rain. I'm okay though, as I'm safely snuggled on the sofa watching Englands Laura Robson do her thing ( with the roof closed over centre court of course...)
Alas no strawberries and cream or champagne for me though :-(

I would love to go to Wimbledon, just a day ticket would be fine..soak up the atmosphere, sit on 'Henman Hill', but somehow I don't think it will ever happen. Glastonbury however, oh I have good memories of that ( ok, stop remembering, I feel old now...lol) I was very lucky the few years I went, it was hot and so NO MUD!! It would be great to go again, take little man - the Cbeebies gang are there this year in the childrens area, he would love that! They have a 'disabled' camping area I think and I'm sure I read once that a helper goes free. Children go free I know that. Maybe in the next couple of years..

Late night last night, tired legs and weird vision today. I can't do late nights anymore it seems to affect me for days, but also i'm not sleeping well right now, doesn't help. Hey ho :-) Early night tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment