Monday 1 July 2013

Bedtime Battles and Custard..

My little man is going through a 'bedtime battle' stage ( at least I hope it's a stage) nearly 10 o'clock last night by the time he settled. Sam used to be so good at bedtime, from the time he started sleeping through 'til a few months ago - he was brilliant. People used to tell me how lucky I was.. and now he just won't settle on his own, and is very clingy too. It's becoming very tiring, and trying to stay calm is very trying! Perseverance...

We came downstairs this morning and bubs turns to me and says, 'Mum, can I have custard for breakfast?' hmmmm.

So, it's July then, nearly halfway through the year already. Scary. Sam starts School in September and I just can't believe where the years have gone, my little baby boy has grown up so fast. I intend to treasure every moment with him while I can, life is precious.

Still got weird vision and an ever increasing headache. I don't think being overtired helps, but what can I do? Unfortunately tiredness seems to affect both conditions badly - and stress. I see my Neurologist in a couple of weeks, I see him for both the Charcot Marie Tooth and The Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis, my memory has got so bad ( because of the Thrombosis) I am compiling a list of things I need to talk to him about. Hope he's ready for me!!

Right, that washing wont get itself on the line.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment